18th April 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?

Hi i soma, and i am doing garadution in arts cours after gradution i want to do mass communications can i do? and i dont get good result in bord exams. plz giv me the ans

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  3. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  4. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  5. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  6. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India? -- [New]
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  10. Is PG in Mass Communication or B.Ed possible after graduation with less than 50% marks?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?
  15. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
  17. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  18. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
12th March 2014, 02:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?

Ofcourse you are eligible for the course provided you have scored minimum 55 per cent or above in the graduation level. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?