24th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for MBA? I have completed my graduation and have done MBA

Hello, I am completed my Graduation, I like to do MBA.
Please suggest me what qualification required for MBA & How I can get Admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  2. What is the qualification required for MBA? I have completed my graduation and have done MBA
  3. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  4. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  5. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  6. What is MBA and what is the required qualification to do MBA?
  7. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  8. What are the steps to be followed for MBA in graduation?
  9. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  10. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  12. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  13. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%?
  14. Will I qualify for doing MBA if I have completed B.Com Graduation?
  15. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  16. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA? -- [New]
  17. What are academic qualifications required for writing NET exam? Am I eligible if I completed MBA HR?
  18. Is MBA a good option to do after completing B.Ed?
12th October 2012, 12:19 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MBA? I have completed my graduation and have done MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am completed my Graduation, I like to do MBA.
Please suggest me what qualification required for MBA & How I can get Admission for this course?
It's good that your Interested to apply for MBA Course and Yes Off Course ,your eligible to Join MBA Course After Completing your Graduation Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the duration of the Course is divided into four semester . This MBA Course having good scope in both the Job Prospectus as well as Career Prospectus .

The Basic Qualification to apply for MBA Course is that, the candidate should hold Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

Any discipline candidate may eligible to apply for this MBA Course and Basically Every Institution Fix Own Percentage of marks . So, It's differ from College to College . You should score At least 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

To Get Admission in MBA Course than you should Qualified in Entrance Examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT Etc.. This Entrance Examination are National Entrance Examination Indian and lot of MBA Colleges in India Accepts this MBA Entrance Examination .

Every Student Compulsory give this Any one of the Entrance Examination to get admission for MBA Course in India . So, If your score good percentage of marks then definitely may get Admission for MBA Course . So, I suggest you Well Prepare for MBA Course and score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

Here I provide you Some reference Books for MBA Entrance Examination which helpful to Crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

Books MBA Entrance Examination :-

=M.B.A. Entrance Guide by Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
Price: Rs. 475

=MBA Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide PB by Hashem Abul, Gupta Anjani
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 460

=M.B.A. Admission Test by Lal, Jain
Publisher: Upkar
Price:Rs. 360

=Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam by S. L. Gulati, Ravi Chopra
Publisher: Galgotia Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 425

Top MBA Colleges in India :-

Institute of Management Technology
Symbiosis Centre for Management
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Xaviers Labour Relation Institute
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Department of Business Administration
Institute of Productivity and Management
M.S. Patel Institute of Management Studies
22nd April 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MBA? I have completed my graduation and have done MBA

I've completed my 10th & 2 (puc) in distance education and computer course like Hardware/Networking in jetking.what else i need to do?
23rd April 2013, 11:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear Dude ...

M.B.A - - - - MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

You must have a minimum of " GRADUATION "

To go for the MBA you must have completed the GRADUATION

Graduation must be completed from a recognized university

And you must write the entrance exams like

<> CAT

<> MAT

<> XAT

There is no MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT

You must have a minimum of 21 years

You must have secured a minimum of " 55% " in your Academics

VERY GOOD LUCK
30th April 2013, 03:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is the basic qualification for MBA. Degree can be obtained in any of the subjects available in India. Entrance exams like CAT or MAT are conducted for admission. University level entrance test are also conducted for the purpose. Admission details can be collected from the website of the concerned B-School.
7th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FINISHED MY DIPLOMA COURSE ,NOW AM INTERESTED TO DO MBA..IS IT POSSIBLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?