29th March 2012, 10:45 PM
ramkumar_babu1

Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?

My cousin has completed 10th + diploma 3 years + 3 years experience in working. Is he eligible to do MBA now?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  3. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  4. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  5. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  6. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  7. Am i eligible to work in Automobile department? I have finished M.E degree
  8. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  10. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA in US after scoring 570 in GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  13. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  14. How to get admission in London Business School?
  15. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job? -- [New]
  16. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade -- [Most Discussed]
  17. For which post am I eligible in GPSC being a Diploma in Information Technology with work experience?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
30th March 2012, 10:10 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkumar_babu1 View Post
My cousin has completed 10th + diploma 3 years + 3 years experience in working. Is he eligible to do MBA now?
Hey friend,

No,my friend your cousin cannot apply for the MBA Course with just having a qualification of completing 10th and diploma and 3 years experience

This states that your cousin is ineligible to join in MBA Course

To join in MBA course there is a criteria and it is that:

Education Qualification:
  • The candidate wishing to apply for the MBA Course must have completed a UG course which is a 3 years duration course and must have got at least 55% aggregate in it.
  • Regarding the age limits there is no specific age limit for joining in this course and so the candidate can join at any age.

As far regarding the qualification needed your cousin dose not satisfy it to be eligible to join in MBA course.
30th March 2012, 11:01 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that your cousin is not eligible for M.B.A course.

Eligibility for M.B.A:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..
> There is no age limit.

For admission in top college he have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> MA.T
> G.M.AT
> R.M.AT
> X.A.T
etc
30th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?

Hello friend, the MBA has a great eligibility criteria for various addmission prosses. Without a degree completion it is hard to do so. Here your cousin only have a 10+diploma+3year experience, he cant addmit to the MBA course. Atleast a degree is must have to the MBA.
31st August 2012, 12:30 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?

Quote:
Hello,,
  • Sorry to say, Your cousin is not applicable for doing MBA.
  • Because Graduation is must under Eligibility Criteria For MBA course.
  • But he/she has done diploma course , there is no relaxation about diploma course.
  • He/She can try for another fields.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?