28th August 2013, 01:36 AM
tushardhole

How to do MBA after engineering?

I did my Engg in EXTC, now i wish to do MBA. In which field should i do the MBA that will add my engg experience to it?

11th March 2014, 02:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushardhole View Post
I did my Engg in EXTC, now i wish to do MBA. In which field should i do the MBA that will add my engg experience to it?
Being Engineering students you're eligible for MBA course. Any graduation candidates are eligible to apply for MBA course.

MBA stands for Master of Buisness Administration. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

The Applicant should be complete Bachelor degree course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university.

You should Qualified in MBA Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . Here I provide the best MBA Entrance Examination.
  • Graduate Management Aptitude
  • Management Aptitude Test
  • Common Admission Test
  • Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Examination
  • Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test etc..

There is no Percentage of marks require for MAT / GMAT Examination . If you get pass mark in graduation then your eligible for MAT / GMAT Examinations .

The Entrance Examination Pattern may consist of Quantitative Aptitude Test/ Data Interpretation/Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension /General Awareness/Logical Reasoning .

The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice . The Entrance Examination is also having Negative Marking System . So For each wrong answers you loose Marks which you have already gained .

You should Compulsory Qualified in MBA Entrance Examination then Only you may get admission for MBA College . Without the Qualified in Entrance Examination you can't get admission for MBA Course .

The Admission for MBA course is based on the Merit list . So, If your crack the MBA Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then you may get admission for MBA Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?