5th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA correspondence from PU Chd?

Please confirm us that we can do mba correspondence from pu chd.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D from PU-CHD?
  2. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  5. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  7. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  10. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  11. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
  12. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  13. MBA regular vs. MBA from Correspondence?
  14. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  15. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  16. Can i get admission into UIET or CCET chandigarh with this rank?
  17. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  18. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
14th December 2017, 07:46 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA correspondence from PU Chd?

MBA which stands for Master in Business Administration is an internationally recognized degree. MBA course is versatile and it is used internationally. It is a two years duration post-graduation course. The fee for the course varies from college to college.
Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST students. Age is not an issue for pursuing MBA course. Candidates, who want to get specialization in MBA course, must have full-time work experience of at least 2 years.
Punjab University, Chandigarh offers MBA course both in distance mode and regular. To apply for admission to the university visit their official website (puchd.ac.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?