16th September 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in distance education?

I would like to do a mba in distance education(Madras University). Unfortunately i got 1 back in my under graduation(b.sc). My question is whether it is possible to do a MBA(distance education) or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  2. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  3. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  4. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  5. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  6. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education -- [New]
  7. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  8. Details of doing MBA through distance education?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  10. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  11. How to join MBA course through distance education?
  12. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  15. Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?
  16. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  17. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
30th November 2017, 02:29 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA in distance education?

Master of Business Administration is a professional degree which is valuable if done in regular mode from a recognized institute. Distance or part time MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech courses are not valuable for jobs and does not enjoy approval of AICTE.

You can apply for backlog paper examination and clear it to become eligible for Master of Business Administration course. There are many entrance exams of MBA like:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude Test.

For CAT, minimum percentage of marks required is 50%. You should clear any of these exams to become eligible for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?