16th September 2013, 06:09 PM
ratishkanna

How to do distance learning engineering after doing central government job?

I am doing central governemnt job l need want distance learning engineering. So please tell me the details and then also tell me whether Aicte is approved or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  5. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  6. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  7. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  8. Can i join distance learning IE course along with my engineering job in BOSCH?
  9. Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?
  10. Eligibility for full time Ph.D after bachelors and masters from distance learning? Can i apply for Jobs in central University afterwards?
  11. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  12. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities? -- [New]
  13. Is there any government job available for BSc IT students via distance learning mode?
  14. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  15. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  16. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  17. Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?
  18. How to do LLB in distance learning after doing a job in Army?
30th November 2017, 02:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do distance learning engineering after doing central government job?

No technical institutes offering bachelor's degree in distance mode is approved by All India council for Technical Education. You should not pursue this course in distance mode at any cost.

Even if you pursue Bachelor of technology in distance mode from institutes like KSOU, it will not be valid for promotions or getting other central government jobs. You should pursue it in regular mode through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

You can take study leave from job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?