19th April 2014, 10:41 PM
arup608

How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H)

sir
i have 42.80% in b.com(H),(sedueled caste),i want to do mba in finance ,will i eligible for it.

11th June 2014, 11:09 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H)

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

It is good that you have completed your B.Com course and looking to join MBA course at your Post Graduation level.

But you will not be eligible to apply for all the Entrance Exams as you have scored only 42.8% of marks in your Graduation.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to give the Entrance Exam. One can give this exam at any age.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT

Out of these, you are eligible to give only MAT Exam.

There is no specific percentage of marks criteria required to give this Exam.

This Exam will be conducted 4 times in a year.

Collect the exam pattern and syllabus for this exam and have good preparation for the same.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?