21st March 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options after BSc honors in nursing? Is MBBS best or MBA in health management?

which carrer option is best after BSC honour in nursing? MBBS is best or MBA in health management?

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects after BSc Nursing honors?
  2. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  3. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field?
  4. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  5. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
  6. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  8. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  9. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Which are the options available other then nursing?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  13. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  15. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  16. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  18. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after BSc honors in nursing? Is MBBS best or MBA in health management?

There are too many course available for you after B.Sc honors in nursing are given below.

1. M.Sc in Biotechnology

2. M.Sc in Neuroscience

3. M.Sc. Clinical Research

4. M.Sc. Medical Sociology

As per my suggestion you can go MBA in health management rather than MBBS course.

After completion of B.Sc honors course you can apply for jobs in Defence Services, Hospitals, Industrial Houses and Factories, Nursing Science Schools and Heath Departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?