14th April 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech regular?

i want to get admission in m.tech regular but due to some problem i cant attend the classes ,i go for giving exams only so please suggest me such a college from where i can do m.tech

21st September 2013, 04:35 PM
subin1111

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech regular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get admission in m.tech regular but due to some problem i cant attend the classes ,i go for giving exams only so please suggest me such a college from where i can do m.tech
Hi,
There are various universities that provide M.Tech via regular mode. For further queries feel free to contact us on [email protected]. Also you can share your email id for further assistance.

Kind regards
21st September 2013, 08:20 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,,
it is a not a pblms
so many students in joi n SO many clgs in hyd
so dnt fear about these pblms
hyd zone FLV are.
;
kgreddy institutions,
jb institutes,
grthanjaali institutes,
etc
dnt pblm u will not attend the classes attendance should be provided in the clg campuses
best of luck
22nd September 2013, 06:41 PM
Mattyjkk

The Institute admits MTech/MDes students under the following categories:

I) REGULAR (FULL -TIME)
These are students who work full-time for their MTech/MDes degrees and receive assistantships from the Institute or fellowship from any other recognised funding agency.

II) SPONSORED (FULL-TIME)
A candidate in this category is sponsored by a recognised R&D organisation, academic institution, governmental organisation or industry for doing MTech/MDes in the Institute on a full-time basis. The applicant must be a regular employee of his/her organisation with at least two years of experience at the time of admission and be engaged in professional work in the discipline in which admission is sought. He/She will not receive any financial support from the Institute.

III) PART-TIME
This category refers to candidates who are professionally employed personnel (including the staff of IIT Guwahati), who can attend classes at the Institute while employed. These candidates should be able to attend regular classes as per the schedule of the Institute. The applicant must be a regular employee of a recognized organisation with at least two years of experience at the time of admission and be engaged in professional work in the discipline in which admission is sought. No financial assistance will be provided by the Institute to such students. A No Objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution/ Organisation in which he/she is employed must be enclosed at the time of application.

IV) PROJECT STAFF
This category refers to candidates who are presently working on sponsored projects in the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. The remaining duration of the project at the time of admission should be at least one year. This category of students may be registered on a full-time or part-time basis. No Objection Certificate must be attached with the application.

Eligibility Criteria** For Admission Into MTech/MDes Programme

Minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different disciplines, as indicated below:

Note: (a) All regular category candidates (except those having BTech degrees from an IIT with a minimum CPI of 7.0) must possess a valid score of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). For eligibility for financial assistance for regular category candidates, please see the section “Financial Support” below.

(b) Minimum experience required for Sponsored (Full-time), Self-Financed, and Part-Time categories of candidates, have also been indicated below.

Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc (Computer Science/Information Technology) or MCA from a recognized Institution and a valid GATE score in CS or IT

Electronics & Electrical Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Equivalent or MSc(Electronics) and a valid GATE score in EC/EE

Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in an appropriate area and a valid GATE score in ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?