1st June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How to appear in UGC NET after doing MBA from Punjab Technical University from distance education system?

i have done MBA from Punjab technical university from distance education system.
Now i want to appear in UGC NET.
Can i appear for that exam?

2nd June 2012, 07:52 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in UGC NET after doing MBA from Punjab Technical University from distance education system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done MBA from Punjab technical university from distance education system.
Now i want to appear in UGC NET.
Can i appear for that exam?
Yes, you are eligible for NET Examination if you have completed your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized University. It is not mentioned in the UGC Notification that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET Examination. Any Candidates who have completed his Post graduate degree course are apply for NET.

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

Eligible candidates are apply for this examination online only. No offline application form facility is available. For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Declared and the examination is conducted in June this month.

If you are Interested in this examination, then please apply for December NET Examination. Soon the notification will be published in the official website.

There is no upper age restrictions to apply for lectureship post.

But for Junior research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation. So please wait for the Notification and apply for NET and for more details check official website.
22nd July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear in UGC NET after doing MBA from Punjab Technical University from distance education system?

is it compulsory to do mcom also i have done mba . i have to apply for ugc net exam...
after passing this exam then do we get a lecturer job in any college either private or govt...
or there is any experience required...
25th July 2012, 08:51 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Yes, you are eligible for NET Examination if you have completed your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized University. It is not mentioned in the UGC Notification that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET Examination. Any Candidates who have completed his Post graduate degree course are apply for NET.

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

Eligible candidates are apply for this examination online only. No offline application form facility is available. For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Declared and the examination is conducted in June this month.

If you are Interested in this examination, then please apply for December NET Examination. Soon the notification will be published in the official website.

There is no upper age restrictions to apply for lectureship post.

But for Junior research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation. So please wait for the Notification and apply for NET and for more details check official website.
6th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

please let me know whether MBA from distance learning from punjab technical university is valid for UGC NET or not.
13th August 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of mba finance by ptu?
14th August 2013, 08:26 PM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know whether MBA from distance learning from punjab technical university is valid for UGC NET or not.
Dear Friend,

Yes, it is valid.

But, you must have got at least 55% in your MBA to be eligible for this examination.

As your subject is Arts, so you will have to write NET examination which is conducted by UGC.

To know more about it and to apply visit the following website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

All the best.
Thank you.
15th August 2013, 05:42 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There will be no problem even if you have completed post graduation course, which is Master of Business Administration in your case, from distance education. University Grants Commission which conducts the National Eligibility Test allows candidates with distance education or correspondence degree to apply for the exam.

University Grants Commission does not object as long as your college is recognized. If your college is not recognized then it does not matter whether you have completed post graduation through regular or distance education, you are not eligible for the entrance exam.

You can appear for the National Eligibility Test but there are requirements that you must meet in order to appear for it. You should remember that NET is conducted in June and December and the fact that it is not an easy exam to clear.

NET Eligibility

1. Exam is possible to apply for Indian citizens.

2. Anyone with valid post graduation degree can apply.

3. Secure 55 percent marks in Master's degree course.

4. SC/ST should be able to secure 50 percent marks.

5. The criteria for OBC is same as General. There is no relaxation.

6. It is allowed to even appear during final year of PG.

7. Subject for the exam will depend of your degree.

JRF Age Limit

1. General - 19 years to 28 years.

2. OBC - 19 years to 31 years.

3. SC/ST. - 19 years to 33 years.

Lectureship Age Limit

1. You should be at least 19 years old.

2. There is no upper age limit.
15th April 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

but punjab technical university is not in the list of coordinating institute of UGc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?