5th June 2012, 02:04 PM
pandure

How to do MBA marketing project?

how to made mba marketing project ?....please tell me how is it to be done

7th June 2012, 02:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA marketing project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandure View Post
how to made mba marketing project ?....please tell me how is it to be done
If you want to make a project in Marketing then firstly please select the topic in which you want to start your Project. If you are doing summer training in a company then you have to choose topic according to that company. You can also ask from your training head about the topics. May be they will provide you some task or ask to to fill the questionnaire from the customer.

So, please choose the best topic first and then you can start your project.

I have provide you certain topics you can get an idea from these topics and then frame a best topic for you. You can make a project related to

~~ Customer Satisfaction.
~~ Effectiveness of advertising
~~ Consumer Perception Survey
~~ Study of purchase influencing factors
~~ Competition Analysis
~~ Customer Loyalty study.

Please choose the area in which you want to study and then you can start your Project.
7th June 2012, 02:36 PM

Default Re: How to do MBA marketing project?

If you want to make a project in Marketing then firstly please select the topic in which you want to start your Project. If you are doing summer training in a company then you have to choose topic according to that company. You can also ask from your training head about the topics. May be they will provide you some task or ask to to fill the questionnaire from the customer.

So, please choose the best topic first and then you can start your project.

I have provide you certain topics you can get an idea from these topics and then frame a best topic for you. You can make a project related to

~~ Customer Satisfaction.
~~ Effectiveness of advertising
~~ Consumer Perception Survey
~~ Study of purchase influencing factors
~~ Competition Analysis
~~ Customer Loyalty study.

Please choose the area in which you want to study and then you can start your Project.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?