25th June 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Why CAs are better than MBAs? Whether MBA is better than CA?

Sir i want to do mba in future so tell me why ca' s are better than mba' s if mba is higher than ca & is it true news that ca is better thn mba why?

29th September 2015, 11:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why CAs are better than MBAs? Whether MBA is better than CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want to do mba in future so tell me why ca' s are better than mba' s if mba is higher than ca & is it true news that ca is better thn mba why?
Both the MBA and CA course having very good scope in both the Government and Public sector. The candidates can select these two courses depending on their area of interest.

MBA in Finance mainly deals with business finance while CA is mainly into preparing financial statements and are more into accounting.

Normally, Chartered accountant person can earn highly respectable position in the society.

MBA candidates can get jobs in MNC’s or abroad where salary packages are high. Candidates with the good knowledge in the both these two subject and those with required skill and talent are preferred and are in demand by the industry.

And please do not worry both the sector are same depending upon your knowledge gain in these subject you can get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?