5th April 2013, 10:44 AM
suhasbelavigi

How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?

I WANT to do Ms in abroad after my completion of BE ELECTRICAL engineering, so is there any entrance exams to take and any scholarship schemes?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  2. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  3. What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?
  4. How to go abroad after completing my B.E?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  7. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  8. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Which is the future course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  11. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  12. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  13. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  15. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs? -- [New]
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Can I study MSc in abroad after completing PG in Engineering
  18. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
29th July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?

I am interested in joining ms course in University of California. Presently am doing my final year Engineering in Electrical and Electronics i mean am studying 7th sem. how to apply ms exam? what is the eligible percentage to be obtained in Engineering to apply for ms exam?
29th July 2013, 10:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?

Hi,

You need to take GRE and TOEFL for any Masters program.

University offer teaching assistantships or research assistantships looking at student’s

academic performance. There are few or no scholarships available for international students.

The job opportunities depend on your program and the university you complete the degree.

All the best.................

12th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications to do ms in automobile engineering ?
which are the exams do we pass?
how can we prepare for the entrance exam?
what will be the minimum study expenses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?