19th July 2012, 05:01 PM
mspatelsuresh

Which is the future course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

my son to be completed B-tech in Electricle engineering what is further corse in M-tech ? i also want to know what is better MBA or M-tech for abroad

29th July 2012, 01:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the future course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

After B.Tech future course is M.Tech or may be MBA as per your son's interest. To study M.Tech he should appear in GATE examination in Electrical engineering. If he can clear the GATE examination with good score then as per score he will be able to choose college to take admission in M.Tech. As he is completing B.tech from Electrical engineering then he should choose subject in M.Tech from electrical engineering stream.

To choose what your son will study it should be depends on his interest and performance. M.tech is totally technical study whereas MBA is management study. If your son has good interest in technical subject and want to work in technical field then he should take admission in M.Tech. But if he decide that he has no interest to work in technical field and want to do something different then he may go for MBA.

From both MBA or M.Tech he can go abroad based on his work. Even after his B.Tech if he join in global company then may be he will be able to go abroad for his official work. To go abroad is not a big deal. To choose the career option based on the interest is really very much interest.

if your son's performance in B.tech is very good and if he really know electrical engineering then he should study M.Tech. For MBA he has to be appeared in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. If he can clear any one of this entrance examination then he will be able to take admission in MBA. Always try to admit your son in a good MBA institution. After studying MBA from a good institution it is much more easy to get a good job or may be he will get good job from institution campus recruitment after immediate completion of MBA.

Best of luck for your son.
29th July 2012, 02:27 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Which is the future course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspatelsuresh View Post
my son to be completed B-tech in Electricle engineering what is further corse in M-tech ? i also want to know what is better MBA or M-tech for abroad
There are many courses which can be done after btech electrical engineering
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Auto cad electrical
automation courses
plc
scada
vfd
hmi
panel board designing
electrical design engineering
embedded system
vlsi
matlab

and also do implant training and industrial visits
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]1. if you want to secure a job in Core companies like ,

TRANSCO
ZENCO
HYDEL POWER PLANTS
POWER GRIDS
SUBSTATIONS , etc....
then you should be well prepared in all your core subjects
See , for this , you no need to go for any Special coaching .
You should put more concentration in the following subjects
Important Subjects : -
1) Electrial machnies
2) Control systems
3) Power electronics
4) POwer semiconductor and drives
5) Power systems
6) Power system analysis
7) Linear system analysis
8) HVDC
9) Electrical distribution systems

2) If you wan to secure a job in I.T. sector , then Coaching is compulsarily needed
You can complete anyone of the following courses
Software courses : -
C-lanuage
JAVA
Oracle
SAP
Mainframes
Testing tools

3) If you want to secure a job in Banking sector , then you shold be well prepared in all the following topics

Syllabus : -
Objective English
Verbal/ Non- verbal reasoning
Computer knowledge
General knowledge & Current affairs
Quantitave Aptitude
Numerical ability

All the best . . .

2nd September 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the future course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

to prepare core subjects about electrical,is it enough to study basics only please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?