13th January 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in US after pursuing B.Tech final year?

Now I am persuing my b.tech final year. I want to do m.s in u s
Without writing any g r e,tofel test how will I do m.s in u s
and with less cost of fee in best university...
Anyone can suggess me..

14th March 2013, 04:35 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in US after pursuing B.Tech final year?

Hello,

It is a fact that most of the locations consider work experience as vital or even mandatory criteria for MBA. However, there are options where worthy profiles without the same are accepted for the program.

However, before you think on this line, it is important to assess the degree that you should be considering that not only meets with your interests but serves the purpose of taking you closer to your career goals. Perhaps underlying the difference between the degrees should be of help.

If you want to broaden your knowledge domain in the subject you should consider a Masters in the same and if you are considering the administrative and managerial prospects in the work place you should consider a Management degree.

The flexibility with the education system today, leaves you with the options to consider the degree, be it MS or MBA as per the demand in your profile academically or professionally. We should be able to select some good options that suits your interests and profile and guide you with the eligibility criteria and proceedings with regard to the preferred location and degree.

However, for appropriate selection of universities, we seek more elaboration on your profile in terms of the academic background and grades, scores on the test takes if any, expected scores on the Test of English as Foreign Language-TOEFL / International English Language Testing Systems-IELTS if any. Since you have opted for UK, you may also consider M.Sc in Management that is commonly offered to fresher in UK.

In fact, I would recommend you forward your resume` at [email protected] so that our counselors can go through the same and get back with appropriate suggestions.
14th March 2013, 05:28 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

dear aspirant,
start preparing for GRE along with your final year. good ranking will enable you to take admissions in govt funded universities which are less cheaper as compare to private ones.
good luck!
14th March 2013, 06:46 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

start preparing for GRE along with your final year. good ranking will enable you to take admissions in govt funded universities which are less cheaper as compare to private ones.
good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?