15th March 2013, 06:12 PM
silumarch

Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year

i am pursuing btech final year in ece stream i want to know which psus are taking recruitment without gate score

21st April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year

Sir i am pursuing b tech(civil) from govt engineering college ajmer....sir i waana know abt the min marks required in gate exam for be the part of psu company......sir plz tell me
rahul barala
[email protected]
21st April 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year

Sir i am pursuing b tech(civil) from govt engineering college ajmer....sir i waana know abt the min marks required in gate exam for be the part of psu company......sir plz tell me
rahul barala
[email protected]
21st April 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

rahul barala
[email protected]
26th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing btech final year in ece stream i want to know which psus are taking recruitment without gate score

email id [email protected]
25th August 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

list of companies who recruit on the basis of gate score

e-mail. [email protected]
26th August 2013, 12:38 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of companies who recruit on the basis of gate score

e-mail. [email protected]
PSU hiring through GATE scores are as below:

IOCL
NTPC
BHEL
HEC
BPCL
POWER GRID
GAIL
HPCL
BARC
MECL
DDA
BEL INDIA
DVC
NALCO
CONCOR
MECON

GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is the Exam conducted by IIT each year

Next GATE exams would be held in January 2014

Eligibilty to apply for the GATE exams is:

>> BE/BTECH/BARCH pass or Final year student

>> M.SC/MCA/MA with subjects/branch Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent

>> Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Five year programme).This programme should have been done just after passing class 12th
18th September 2013, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

in the psus how many cgpa is requred?
18th September 2013, 12:49 PM

In 2011, GATE had 6.12 lakh aspirants while in 2012 it had increased to 7.17 lakh. In 2013, the number of examinees have exceeded 11 lakh. PSU job seekers are the only reason for this increase. Hence,recruitmet by gate score is necessary.there is no such PSU's which recruits without gate.
18th September 2013, 01:29 PM
bat cool

Hello

Now a days many government companies are seeing GATE score for giving jobs. After passing GATE you can even do M.Tech doing job as a part time or full time. Also you can get into the jobs if eligible. These government companies are called as PSU's.

You must score good rank in GATE to get job in the companies.

There is no maximum age limit for writing GATE exam and no marks percentage restriction is there.

The score card is valid for 2 years and there also restriction in attempting the exam

The companies giving jobs based no GATE score card are

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd)
MAZAGON Doc Limited (MDL)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC Ltd)
BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited)
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO)
CONCOR (Container Corporation Of India Ltd)
MECON Limited
GAIL India Limited
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)

all the best
18th September 2013, 04:05 PM
Mattyjkk

GATE for PSU jobs

BHEL and NTPC recruited more than 1000 engineer trainees in mechanical, electrical, and electronics engineering branches. IOC recruited 225 graduate engineers in civil, chemical, computer science and information technology, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, and metallurgy branches through the GATE 2012 score. These PSUs used the GATE score for short-listing candidates for a group discussion and a personal interview.
Thus, with a growing concern for GATE as a qualifying exam, engineering graduates need to take it more seriously, even if they are inclined towards taking up a job (in the PSUs) rather than going for higher studies for which they were originally required to take GATE.
Keep in mind folks, there are more than 250 PSU such as the above mentioned ones. More and more PSUs will follow IOCL, BHEL and NTPC and keep GATE as the primary criteria.
Advantages Of working at PSU

PSU’s being a central government venture provides a very stable job environment in terms of job security and other benefits. With the implementation of the 6th Pay Commission there has been a good improvement in the salaries of the PSU sectors. After GATE and M-tech you can easily clear IES and join civil services.

Job security, High power, Lots of government facility and good pay are the major benefits of joining PSU.
18th September 2013, 08:49 PM
falcoon007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in the psus how many cgpa is requred?
Hi,

PSU selection in most of the PSU's is based on the GATE exam (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
It is the Exam conducted by IIT each year.
Now the
Next GATE exams would be held in January 2014

Eligibilty for the GATE exams is:

>> BE/BTECH/BARCH pass or Final year student

>> M.SC/MCA/MA with subjects/branch Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent

>> Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Five year programme).This programme should have been done just after passing class 12th.

##>>PSU hiring through GATE scores are as below:

>>IOCL

>>NTPC

>>BHEL

>>HEC

>>BPCL

>>POWER GRID

>>GAIL

>>HPCL

>>BARC

>>MECL

>>DDA

>>BEL INDIA

>>DVC

>>NALCO

>>CONCOR

>>MECON

WISH YOU LUCK.
21st December 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir im persuing btech 3rd year i wanna know the list of psu's which recruit without gate score
11th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

please tell me i am student of b.tech final year of e.c.e branch i want to know that in which psu i can get job what is the minimum percentage without qualifying gate
7th January 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Is there any PSU company through gate for mechanical which provide facility of holding the job for CSE or other exam preparation.
([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?