1st December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?

Hi ,i am pursuing btech final year in electrical stream ,am i eligible for group 1 notification which wil release on dec 9?

Related Questions:
19th December 2011, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,i am pursuing btech final year in electrical stream ,am i eligible for group 1 notification which wil release on dec 9?
In any of the group exams, final year student are considered eligible but if the candidate qualifies the preliminary stage of the exam, she/he will have to submit all the necessary documents which proves that the candidate has qualified the final year exam of the bachelors degree examination. Which means, you must be able to qualify the exam and get the certificate before applying for the second stage of the exam. But as far as the preliminary stage is concerned, being a final year student you can definitely apply for the exam.
24th December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?

Hi ,i am pursuing btech final year in electrical stream ,am i eligible for group 1 notification which wil released on N O T I F I C A T I O N N O . 1 8 / 2 0 1 1 , D a t e d : 2 8 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 1
25th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

the date of acqiring the degree is a mandatory field in the application form..but has no provision of entering dates of 2012..how do i fill the field?..pls reply.Thank u
27th December 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello buddies,I need your valuable suggestions.
I have completed my graduation(2010 passout) and currently working in MNC as software Engineer.Can anyone please guide me how to prepare for Group-1.How to manage both????
28th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir iam pursing b.pharm final year which is a four coursce .iam interested to write groups and my course wil be going to complete in april 2011.so can u say wheather iam eligible for groups exam 2011.
4th January 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing Btech final year iam applicable for group1 or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?