10th May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc IT/CS while working in IT services division as a Desktop Support Engineer?

Hi All,

I am Sagar sonagekar MCSE Certification(IT Professional) and right i m workingin IT Services division as a Desktop Support Engineer now i am thinking to do MSC IT\CS .so plz suggest me it will be helpfull to growth in my Mail ID ([email protected])

Sagar sonagekar
+919011098019

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. What is Infrastructure Desktop Support Engineer?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get desktop support engineer job in HCL?
  4. How to prepare for the technical interview of TCS?
  5. Where in Chennai can I do part time diploma in electrical and electronics?
  6. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  7. Which is better to choose among Tech Support, Desktop Support and Network Associate for CCNA holder? -- [New]
  8. How to become a computer network administrator? I am working as technical support engineer in WIPRO
  9. Qualifications required for CCNA course? Who gives certification to this course? Authorized training centers in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of papers I need to practice to get placed in Tech Mahindra Software Company? Tech Mahindra Previous years question papers?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Maths after working in high school for 18 years?
  12. Chances to join Infrastructure division of HCL for an employee of Technology division?
  13. Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?
  14. What is the scope for CCNA? Is it beneficial for ECE student?
  15. What are the jobs after B.Tech in IT in India Railway? Can I get any government job?
  16. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Ph.D Maths?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing Ph.D in Maths?
10th July 2015, 12:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MSc IT/CS while working in IT services division as a Desktop Support Engineer?

MSc. in IT will help you better than MSc. in CS. But since you are doing a job currently, so it will become difficult for you to manage job and studies together. Also many regular MSc. colleges would ask you to leave the job and enroll in the educational course. But never ever do that. You will lose your reputation, your increments and everything. Better join a distance education college for getting admitted on IT courses. The top ones are Annamalai university and Sikkim Manipal university. In fact the best thing about Sikkim Manipal is that you don't even need to go to regular classes to sit for the final examination. This is not the case in many distance universites. So think about any of these 2 universities and get admitted immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?