3rd December 2011, 12:31 PM
athirask89

Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE

i completed B.E, ECE in 2011 with an aggregate of 76%.still jobless?
now i decided to do short term course.which one is good embedded system or java?
which institute i have to choose for that in bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  2. What is the basic difference between Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, Java Embedded?
  3. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  4. Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?
  5. What is the scope of embedded system?
  6. Any government institutes which provide embedded system course? I have completed B.E with ECE
  7. Which is the best consultancy for jobs for freshers of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  9. How to get jobs in embedded system after completing MSc Electronics?
  10. How to join software course like.NET or Ph.D or Java? I have completed B.Tech IN ECE
  11. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  12. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  13. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?
  15. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  16. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  17. Information about Embedded System?
  18. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
29th May 2016, 04:38 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE

If you want to make your career in the core branch than you should go for embedded system else if you want to get a job in IT sector than you should definitely go for java course.
I will suggest you to join CDAC institute as it has both types of course you need, just choose what you want to go with and then complete the course. CDAC is job oriented course so your job issue will also be solved.
For more details of CDAC course visit "www.cdac.in" and select "education and training".
22nd July 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE

I have 57% aggregate ,i have done embedded systems .still I m not getting opportunities.what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?