17th July 2013, 11:12 AM
avj7371

How to do MSc in information technology after doing BCA

I have done b.c.a. Now i want to do m.s.c in information techonology. Is it fruitfull or job offering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  2. How to do MSc after passing B.Tech form Information Technology
  3. Which course is better after BCA, MSc IT and MSc CS?
  4. What kind of job can I get after finishing MSc Information Technology?
  5. Course after MSc in Information Technology?
  6. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  7. Is MSc Software Technology a better course after MCA?
  8. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  9. Which is better for me between MSc IT, MSc CS after BCA?
  10. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  11. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  12. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  13. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. How can I apply for government job after doing BCA and then MSc in electronics media
  16. How to do MSc after passing B.Tech from Information Technology inspite of MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech from Information Technology
  17. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  18. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
7th October 2017, 04:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc in information technology after doing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by avj7371 View Post
I have done b.c.a. Now i want to do m.s.c in information techonology. Is it fruitfull or job offering course?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for M.SC information technology course after completing your BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) degree course, because to apply for M.SC information technology course minimum qualification required to apply is B.SC degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> So according to my opinion after BCA degree course MCA (Master in Computer Application) course is best option for you to go for further studies and after MCA course also have good job options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?