21st July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I get a job in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer science

I have completed my B.E Computer science in 2010 and worked as software engineer and i am very interested to work in isro..can you suggest me what the procedure can i do?

7th October 2017, 04:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I get a job in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E Computer science in 2010 and worked as software engineer and i am very interested to work in isro..can you suggest me what the procedure can i do?

As you have done B.E in computer science and want to work in ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), then to apply for ISRO you must have to fullfil eligibility conditions as mentioned below:-

>> To apply for ISRO applicant must have done BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Only Indian national candidate are allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

>> As selection procedure a written exam is conducted followed by interview.

>> Written exam is based on General English, General intelligence, Reasoning, General awareness, Computer literacy.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?