12th January 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc from MDU correspondence?

sir i have done pgdca from sikkim universty with 72% marks and i want to do msc from mdu correspondence plz provide me the detail i am eligable for msc.plz send me admission date,fee detail, on my email id, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  2. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  3. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  4. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak?
  6. Last date of submission of the forms of M.Com correspondence in MDU university?
  7. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  8. Can I do M.Ed in Correspondence from MDU, Rohtak?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  10. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  12. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  13. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry correspondence from IGNOU?
  15. What is the date of application form sale of B.Ed correspondence in DU and MDU
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  17. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  18. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
11th September 2018, 05:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc from MDU correspondence?

If you have completed your bachelor's with mathematics subject, then you are eligible to apply for M.Sc correspondence course to Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU). MDU offers only one course in M.Sc correspondence mode is M.Sc (Mathematics). Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying exam.

Eligibility of M.Sc (Mathematics) In Correspondence
You must have passed bachelor's degree of 3 years with Mathematics as a subject in each year from a recognized university.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.mdudde.net
- Click on tab "Online Admission".
- Now click on link "Admission to New Course".
- Read the steps of online admission process.
- In step I, Register yourself and get Student Number and Password on your Email and Mobile Number.
- Login using Student Number and Password.
- Fill the application form and upload necessary documents.
- Make a fee payment through bank challan.
- On depositing the fee, You will receive New Password on your Email and Mobile Number.
- Login using Student Number and Password.
- Click on link "Registration and Module Booking" displaying on left side on screen.
- Select subjects and Print the application form.
- Submit your application to "Officer of Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak - 124001, Hariyana".

MDU DDE Admission Dates
- Last Date of Generation of Bank Challan : 17/09/2018
- Last Date to Submit Bank Challan : 24/09/2018
- Last Date to Submit Application to MDU DDE Office : 01/10/2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?