12th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Tanasaha

How may I get admission in any NIT college in India? I've secured rank 3500 in MCA entrance exam

I got 3500 rank in MCA entrance on all India basis exam, so may i get any chance to take an admission in any NITcolleges in India?

11th August 2015, 11:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get admission in any NIT college in India? I've secured rank 3500 in MCA entrance exam

You say, that you have got 3500 rank on all India basis MCA entrance examination. That means, you did not sit for NIMCET or National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test. This test is taken to shortlist candidates for MCA admission in NITs. So your current rank won't matter that much. You have to again sit for NIMCET to be eligible for NIT affiliated MCA. NITs normally consider the score of NIMCET only, for MCA admission.`But the main problem is that the examination was taken on 31st May, 2015. So you cannot sit for NIMCET this year. Please wait for the next year's announcement of dates, if you want to MCA under NIT only. Otherwise your score will be valid in a lot of eminent colleges too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?