11th April 2011, 09:05 PM
Alice cullen

What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?

Sir,
I'm currently doing B.E cse. i'm planning to do M.E in correspondence. so kindly tell me the duration of M.E in CORRESPONDENCE and also the class timings for PART-TIME. Please leave a reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  2. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  4. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Full Details regarding PGCET Exam to join M.Tech course?
  6. How much will be the fees of ICWA coaching classes? What will be the college timings? Can I do part time or night college?
  7. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
  9. Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation
  10. What will be the duration of part time ME course to join after completion of B.Tech in IT stream? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  12. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  13. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  14. List of colleges offering Part time M.E/M.Tech course for TANCET?
  15. What's the admission procedure for taking admission in BA(Arts and Painting) course?
  16. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  17. Which are the MBA courses offered by DAVV Indore?
  18. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
18th April 2011, 05:37 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?

dear,
the duration of M.E is 2 years.
the class timing is depend on collage.
9th May 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?

sir,
i worked as a lecturer,i need the list of colleges in M.E correspondence course in kanyakumari
18th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i want to know the Tancet Syllabus for ME industrial engineering
29th June 2011, 07:28 PM

Wink Re: What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?

Sir,
I'm currently doing B.E cse. i'm planning to do M.E in correspondence. so kindly tell me the duration of M.E in CORRESPONDENCE and also the class timings for PART-TIME. Please leave a reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
17th September 2011, 06:11 PM
Low Fat Recipes

Default Low Fat Foods

You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. IĄŻll advocate this web site!
4th September 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed part time be course.Now i would like to join part time me course.So how to apply part time me course and how many years the course should be completed and class timing of this course.
24th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE in Instrumentation now i am in search of jobs but i want to do ME in part time,If i do in part time will it be worthy???Reply me as soon,Thankyou
25th September 2013, 08:33 PM
shah.meet92

The duration of any master degree is 2 years and class timing is depend on colleges.. all the best for your master degree.
20th January 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of M.E in correspondence?and list some correspondence colleges avoilable in madurai.plz reply sir
23rd July 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
what will be the duration of M.E.,.many of them saying 3 years..i am confused... please reply me..thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?