6th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in History and NET exam?

hello

i have done M.A in history and net exam in 2006 so i want doing p.hd so please suggest me the topic in meadival history on which i acn study

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD in History?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  4. All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  6. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  9. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  14. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  15. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  16. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  18. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?