8th August 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Food science and Technology through part time or by correspondence? Is it possible to do my Ph.D?

Dear sir,
My name is Ghulam jeelani Raja.I am from Jammu and kashmir.I have completed my M.sc food science and technology (regular) from university of kashmir with distinction.Now i want to have my P.hd in Food science and technology either by part time or by correspondence.Is it possible to have my P.hd.
help me i this regard. That will be your most kindness.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Food Science in India? When the application form will be published?
  3. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  4. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  5. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  6. Topics available to study PhD for Food Technology student? -- [New]
  7. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  8. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  9. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  10. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  12. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  13. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  14. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  16. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  17. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
20th May 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Food science and Technology through part time or by correspondence? Is it possible to do my Ph.D?

Dear sir,
My name is Atul from Lucknow.I have completed my M.sc food technology (regular). Now i want to have my P.hd in Food technology/ Food science and technology either by part time or by correspondence.Is it possible to have my P.hd.
help me i this regard. That will be your most kindness
17th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Food science and Technology through part time or by correspondence? Is it possible to do my Ph.D?

I have completed my 12 th exam can shall i complete my cource in bsc food techchnology
6th May 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My name is Gayathri and nw im about to complete my degree in Bsc.Food Technology. I wanted to know about the courses that are offered in food industry before doing my masters degree.If yes can u please tell me about the benefits and defects regarding that.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?