17th August 2011, 09:42 PM
naina athiya

Role of coaching institutions in IAS preparation?

i want to know wht's the role of coaching institution in i.a.s prepration????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good coaching classes for preparation for IAS after engineering? What is the duration of the coaching? How much does it costs?
  2. How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?
  4. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  5. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation?
  6. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  7. How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam
  8. From where to take IAS coaching?
  9. Which would be the best coaching centre for IAS?
  10. Which are the best IAS coaching centers in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the importance of coaching classes for IAS preparations?
  12. What should I opt in graduation for IAS? Best coaching class for preparation of IAS in New Delhi?
  13. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
  14. Which is the best Coaching Institute to prepare for IAS Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  15. Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial? -- [New]
  16. Coaching institutes in Pune for IAS preparation?
  17. Are coaching institutes necessary for IAS exam preparation?
  18. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
18th August 2011, 07:50 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Role of coaching institutions in IAS preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naina athiya View Post
Hi,
I'm also one of the aspirant of IAS . So I hope my research on this topic may help you in understanding about this clearly.

IAS is the most competitive exam as we all know why this exam so competitive ? because this exam gives you the countries best positioned job.

So every graduate will try for this job. but even most of them cannot make into it because of lacking of preparation or lack of seriousness. But it is not the exam which is un reachable.

with a little concentration and bit more hardwork it is very easy to achieve this job.
or crack this entrance.
While preparing many of them gets a doubt can I make it on my own or should I opt for coaching it is always recommended to opt for coaching because always a trained bull is better than a ordinary bull.

If you don't have any problem for money it is recommended to get trained by a good coaching center which is nearby your locality.

The role of coaching is you will get exposed to new pattern. Many practice tests are conducted seriously.
Many more things you will get learned by the lecturers there in the coaching centers in most of the coaching centers the civils faculty will be with good knowledge and mostly the institutes will recruit the senior IAS personnel's

So their experiences will add up confidence in your preparation.
not only faculties experiences but also you will make friends in the same institutes who already attempted for this examination their feedback and suggestions will also be very valuable and those feedbacks if taken in positive note

then one day you may become Shah Faesel who is the IAS topper in previous year.
In this way everyone who wants to appear in civils examination it is better to get trained even though it is bit costly.

All the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
7th July 2013, 11:58 PM
mrityunjay_117
Junior Member+

Default Re: Role of coaching institutions in IAS preparation?

Quote:
Dear,
Coaching institute will furnish you or polish you.
But the actual effort lies within you. You have to do the hard work and there is no any short cut for the Hard Work.

Benefits of joining a Coaching Centres
  • They will provide you training under already qualified trainers. Their experience matters a lot.
  • They will provide you quality study materials which covers all the topics. And as many questions for preparations.
  • They will conduct mock tests in regular intervals.
  • They will remind you about your weakness and strengths. And will help you to work on those sectors for better performance.
Their are lot of websites/ forums where you can get the entire idea about the coaching centres . You can go to the top coaching section of blog.oureducation.in
8th July 2013, 01:43 PM
mrityunjay_117
Junior Member+

Dear Naina Athiya,
Well you want to know the role ??
And I have decribed the benefits. Coaching Institute will act like your coach during your perparation. They will guide you for better performances. And please go to the link as i mentioned early in my post, will surely help you .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrityunjay_117 View Post
Dear,
Coaching institute will furnish you or polish you.
But the actual effort lies within you. You have to do the hard work and there is no any short cut for the Hard Work.

Benefits of joining a Coaching Centres
  • They will provide you training under already qualified trainers. Their experience matters a lot.
  • They will provide you quality study materials which covers all the topics. And as many questions for preparations.
  • They will conduct mock tests in regular intervals.
  • They will remind you about your weakness and strengths. And will help you to work on those sectors for better performance.
Their are lot of websites/ forums where you can get the entire idea about the coaching centres . You can go to the top coaching section of blog.oureducation.in
8th July 2013, 08:15 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
they guide you how to solve any problem technically and they make you to solve problem within short duration of time. And they also guide you to score well and some important tips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?