5th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about Air Force career?

I want to know more about air force carrer and exam.please tell me about this more

25th July 2012, 10:29 PM
kalyan chakri

Default Re: Information about Air Force career?

Working in the Air Force is about being in the middle of supersonic jets, state-of-the-art technology and best people. You are where the action is. The IAF provides you with the most modern facilities, gives you an unparalleled way of life and creates an environment, where the best in you comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know more about air force carrer and exam.please tell me about this more
21st May 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT INDIAN AIR FORCE PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESION
5th September 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I want become a the best pilot, how apply pilot entrance exam & how I preparing that exam please send me information my Gmail: [email protected]
5th September 2013, 03:24 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: Information about Air Force career?

Hi Aspirant,

Educational:

1.To become a commercial pilot in India, one has to first possess a Student Pilot License (SPL).

2,To get the SPL those with 10+2 with science and aged at least 16 years should register at a flying club which is recognized by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA),
Government of India.

3.Registration requires a medical certificate, security clearance and a bank guarantee. An oral examination in subjects such as

Air Regulations,
Aviation Meteorology,
Air Navigation,
Engine (technical and specific) follows the registration. Successful completion of the examination entitles you for an SPL certificate.

4.The second step is the Private Pilot License (PPL). PPL training includes sixty hours of flying of which about fifteen hours are dual flights, that is accompanied by the flight instructor and at least 30 hours of solo flights apart from five hours of cross-country flying.

5.This makes one eligible for the PPL exam, which consists of
Air Regulation,
Aviation Meteorology,
Air Navigation,
Aircraft Engines and Seamanship.
The prescribed age for appearing for this exam is 17 years
and an educational qualification of 10+2 along with a medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Armed Forces Central Medical Establishment (AFCME).

6.A Commercial Pilot Licence may be obtained only after a PPL has been acquired.

>>To obtain a Commercial Pilots License (CPL) 250 hours of flying (including 60 hours for the PPL) is necessary.
>>Besides that you have to undergo a Medical Fitness Test which is held at New Delhi and an examination which consists of
Air Regulations,
Aviation Meteorology,
Air Navigation,
Technical,
Planning, and communications in the form of Radio & Wireless Transmission. With the CPL, a pilot can take up any professional assignment.

Personal Attributes:

>>This is a filed of discipline, patience, responsibility, punctuality, commitment and self-confidence.

>>The job requires a lot of hard work, stamina, alertness of mind, adaptability to follow difficult time schedules, good team spirit etc. Must be mentally very alert in every situation.

>>Emotional stability in crisis situations is another characteristic that the pilots should have.

>>Apart from these qualities, the persons willing to take up this as profession, should be calm, pleasant, compassionate, adventurous, understanding and technically sound.

Thank You.
27th June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR tell Me about a direct entry in air force 10 2 .sir i have got a 90% marks in 12 and my PCM is 88%.
17th April 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do aerospace engineering can I join air force? What are it's entrance exams? Can I get direct admission? I got 95% marks in 12th. Please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?