9th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?

respected sir,

I want to do phd in mathemetics part time or full time, pl give me the details above said course, so that i can complete the course . Thanking you sir, Yours sincearly,

vibha shah

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  2. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics? -- [New]
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  9. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  10. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  11. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  13. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  14. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Part time Ph.D for M.Phil(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  16. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  17. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  18. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
31st August 2015, 10:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?

PhD stands for Doctor of Philosophy.

1. For a PhD degree in Mathematics, candidates must have passed graduation with Mathematics as one of the major subjects if not the only one, offered that their bachelor’s degree is a valid one.

2. PhD holders in Mathematics can start their careers as professors or lecturers or even pursue further work in the field of research.

3. The duration of PHD in mathematics is 2 year to 10 year.

For further details, contact

Head, Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007, India
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
Phone:+91-11-27666658 Mobile:+91-11-9899713283
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?