11th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for admission to LLB course for OBC candidates?

hi
sir,
i want to know the age limit for admission in LLB as OBC candidate
thanks

12th August 2011, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for admission to LLB course for OBC candidates?

The maximum age limit for this course is normally 20 years. Relaxations in this criteria is given to candidates who belong to the SC/ST category and persons with disability only. No relaxations are given to OBC candidates. The candidates should not have crossed the age limit specified. Other than this the candidate should have atleast cleared the 12th standard.
17th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

a person with +2 qualification (intermediate) can get into 5 year integrated LL.B. course. There the maximum age limit is 21 years.

In case of others i.e. person with 3 year regular degree course, the age limit as per BCI rules is 30 years (though in most of the States the said Rules have been stayed by the respective High Courts.). In Tamil Nadu, the rule has not been stayed and therefore they are enforcing the 30 year limit.
17th May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 52 years of old and I have passed the B.Com examination. Can I admitted in 3 years LL.B course ?
8th June 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am 32 years of old and I have passed the B.A examination. Can I admitted in 3 years LL.B course ?
7th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of obc candidates for LLB
14th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i am 47 years old and i have passed B.A. with 42% in 1988 .can i get admitted in 3 years LLB course
14th September 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 47 years ,i have passed B A in 1988 with 42% marks .can i get admitted in 3 year LLB course
14th September 2012, 05:04 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Eligibility Criteria: You should have a graduate / post-graduate degree with 50% marks for general category; 45% marks for widows/ wards of ex-servicemen/ serving personnel (recipient of gallantry awards)/ CW; OBC, degree with pass marks for SC/ST candidates and relaxation up to 5% marks for physically handicapped (PH) candidates.

The maximum age limit to pursue three years law is 30 years and for five years LLB is 20 years, set by Bar Council of India (BCI). However, you may contact University of Delhi for more information regarding admission procedure.
14th September 2012, 08:58 PM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age limit of obc candidates for LLB
HI,
a person with +2 qualification (intermediate) can get into 5 year integrated LL.B. course. There the maximum age limit is 21 years.

In case of others i.e. person with 3 year regular degree course, the age limit as per BCI rules is 30 years (though in most of the States the said Rules have been stayed by the respective High Courts.). In Tamil Nadu, the rule has not been stayed and therefore they are enforcing the 30 year limit.

ALL THE BEST...
20th March 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i am obc candidet and i passed b.com with 40.14% marks,can i elligible to tacking admission 3years llb cource?
26th November 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am obc candidate and ipassed part time BE (mechanical engineering) age for 33 can I eligible to taking llb course
11th December 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wish to BA.LLB couse. After ex service man in Army .so what age limit.pl send reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?