10th August 2012, 02:43 PM
Mehangi

How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?

Hi sir,
I am a F.Y.bcom student and looking forward to enrol in Event management course.Before entering I want to know about scope for this profession in India and job options,salary or earnings.what is Event management and is it suitable for commerce student? sir kindly answer my questions. I am waiting for answer.
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
Mehangi Raut

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?
  2. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  3. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  4. What kind of job would be useful for fast moving world to have a good income and luxurious life style?
  5. Which is a better option between CA and CS after BBA?
  6. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  7. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  8. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  9. Career options after BDS except MDS and Dental Practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope and salary for airport management?
  11. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar?
  12. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  13. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
  14. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously? -- [New]
  15. Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?
  16. Previous years papers for management trainee of Coal India for HR profession
  17. Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?
  18. What is the scope in event management course?
1st January 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?

hii sir, i am ashwini murbade i want to know about fees structure or duration of pg course of event management......yours faithfully ashwini
19th April 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?

I am btech student but I want to do pg in event management then what should I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?