16th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?

what can i do to get admission in aeronotical engineering diploma after passing 10 board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  3. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  5. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  10. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  15. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th
  17. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
15th August 2012, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do to get admission in aeronotical engineering diploma after passing 10 board exam?

There are various Institutes which offers Diploma program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering. The Hindustan Electronic Academy offers Diploma program in the same. The minimum education qualification required to pursue, is a pass in the Xth with Mathematics and Science. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 35% marks in the compulsory subjects i.e, Mathematics and Science. Candidates having qualification other than Karnataka State Board have to apply for eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education [D.T.E.], Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. The duration of the program is three years. Application for admission to the diploma program should be made in the prescribed form available along with the prospectus.

For detail information regarding the prospectus, refer to the following Link.
4th June 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?

Which are the government diploma college in mumbai where I can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?