24th May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Gorakhpur? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

I am a b.tech 2nd year student with I.T. branch...please tell me something about summer training in gorakhpur?

13th September 2017, 11:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Gorakhpur? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

The best organization in Gorakhpur to do summer training for Information technology candidates is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

About BSNL Summer Training:

BSNL offers 6 weeks and 8 weeks training to candidates of CSE, IT, ECE streams of engineering. The summer training is chargeable and fee structure is around Rs 6000-7000.

Students are selected on basis of percentage of marks in bachelor's degree and first come first serve basis.
21st May 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Gorakhpur? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

Hello sir , I am utkarsh chaurasiya department of ECE 2nd years students. I want to do training in gorakhapur form BSNL so please inform me retaled with training in BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?