27th April 2012, 04:07 AM
sardendubharti

Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students

hi i am BE 3rd CSE year student
suggest me any language for summer training ,
as i complete it in self study

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  3. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  4. Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training? -- [New]
  5. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  9. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  10. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  11. Which is the best summer training course for B.Tech 3rd year CSE students?
  12. How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  13. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  14. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  15. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  16. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  17. List of companies which offer Java Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Noida and Gurgaon?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
3rd September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students

hi i am Priti Student of b-tech 3rd CSE year student
suggest me any language for summer training.
8th June 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students

i am student of b.tech cse 3rd year student which language should i pursue so that i can get more attention for companies.
8th June 2013, 03:34 PM

well!!! you are in CSE as your specialization is regarding computer programming so better if you can work with c & c++. Nevertheless you also have to look upon java basics, applets etc. c & c++ give you an interface to the programming and java provide you and interface with the modern programming.
rather if you work with only java and build up the logic's of programming then it would be an child play for you to work with all available languages.so don't go for particular selection rather opt for any one and build the logic's of programming.
3rd December 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

from which company in gurhgaon i will do my training ? i m the b.tech(cse) 3rd year student.......also suggest me programming languages..
28th June 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i m BE(CSE) 3rd yr student...
i hv little knowledge about languages, in tht case which language i can select for training...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?