2nd March 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training? Iam a civil 2nd year student

Ge! i m a civil second year student ( 4 semester) from allahabad. i want to know about the summer training programmes which i can avail.. n how 2 apply for them...!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  3. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  7. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  8. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  9. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  11. Core companies for summer training for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil)?
  12. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  13. Summer training in good companies after B.Tech (Civil engineering) 2nd year from May to July?
  14. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  18. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?