28th March 2011, 12:25 AM
ashutosh rao

How to do summer training in BHEL while in EEE 3rd year?

I am EEE 3rd year student and i want to know procedure for geting summer training in bhell

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  2. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  3. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar
  6. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  11. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  13. How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  16. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  17. Eligibility to do an Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar for EEE 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2011, 09:31 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL while in EEE 3rd year?

Procedure for applying for Internship

First of all you need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship and its details.After that you need to forward your resume and other details to the branch office of BHEL.Since BHEL have many branch offices in India hence you need to forward your details to a specific branch manager where you want to go through the training.The manager is the one to decide regarding your training period.If he allows you for going through the internship then everything goes well and fine.

There are only limited number of seats in each company hence send your resume and details as quickly as possible.Its better that you forward your resume and details to many Government sector companies.Many of the companies like BHEL charge a specific amount for going through the training period.
28th July 2011, 08:26 PM
kunjeyan5282

First of all you need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship and its details.After that you need to forward your resume and other details to the branch office of BHEL.Since BHEL have many branch offices in India hence you need to forward your details to a specific branch manager where you want to go through the training.The manager is the one to decide regarding your training period.If he allows you for going through the internship then everything goes well and fine.

There are only limited number of seats in each company hence send your resume and details as quickly as possible.Its better that you forward your resume and details to many Government sector companies.Many of the companies like BHEL charge a specific amount for going through the training period
28th July 2011, 08:28 PM
kunjeyan5282

There are only limited number of seats in each company hence send your resume and details as quickly as possible.Its better that you forward your resume and details to many Government sector companies.Many of the companies like BHEL charge a specific amount for going through the training period.
18th January 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of INDIRA GANDHI ENGG. COLLEGE SAGAR.I want training in your compus which was in 2012.I am in 3rd year,branch EE.can i get that oppurtunity to be a part of this compus?my aggregrade was 71.7.
27th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am kanhaiya choudhary (EEE) i want to do a summer training in BHEl how can aplyyy please tell meee???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?