29th February 2012, 07:04 PM
angel malhi

Which course should I join for 2 months while doing 2nd year ECE?

hey i am a student of 2nd year of ECE.
i want to know that which advantageous course i should join in 2 months training, which gotta help me in further placements too.
i just want to do a course, not an industrial training.
please reply me as soon as possible.
thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  2. Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?
  3. Institutes providing 2 months Training for 2nd year B.Tech ECE candidates in Chandigarh?
  4. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  5. Where in Noida should I do summer training for 2 months after ECE 2nd year? Names of companies where I can apply?
  6. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  9. After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?
  10. How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?
  11. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  12. How can I join degree 2nd year of BSc? I have completed Polytechnic diploma in ECE branch
  13. Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply? -- [New]
  18. How can female's join Indian Air Force after doing B.E ECE? Procedure to join?
22nd August 2012, 11:12 PM
coolbuddyer

Default Re: Which course should I join for 2 months while doing 2nd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel malhi View Post
hey i am a student of 2nd year of ECE.
i want to know that which advantageous course i should join in 2 months training, which gotta help me in further placements too.
i just want to do a course, not an industrial training.
please reply me as soon as possible.
thanks in advance.
YOU want to do training that is good first of all you have to decide in which stream do you want to do training if it is ece then according to me the best area would be
1.embeded system and robotics
2.matlab
3.vlsi
4.android

if it is computer science
then best area would be
1.java
2. .net
3.web designing
4.simulink

some of the institutes offering training are
1.cetpa
2.appin
3.hp educational services
4.cmc
5.niit
6.innobuzzz

since you have not mentioned the area in which you live it would be better if you mention the area where you are looking for the institutes however i have mentioned some of the good institutes above
29th August 2012, 09:47 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which course should I join for 2 months while doing 2nd year ECE?

Hi,.
while you are in B.Tech ECE 2nd year you can do two kind of short term courses .

1.Your departmental Courses .like

VLSI
MATLAB
SIGNAL PROCESSING
ANALOG COMMUNICATION
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION etc

2. Software courses..like
C,
C++,
C#,
Advance java,
java,
core java,
PHP,
Mysql,
j2ee
DSA
HTML
ORACLE
VB.NET
CCNA etc..

this will be very helpful for your future..
Thanks..
~$uVenDU~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?