6th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after passing 12th? What is the date of the form?

Sir
i 18 yrs old man and want to join indian army i am in 12th std. But i have commerce withouth math,so plz tell me that can i join army if yes then what was the date of the forms & exams. Of nda plz. tell me as soon as possible

17th April 2013, 03:50 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: How to join Army after passing 12th? What is the date of the form?

i think u are only eligible for army but not for air force or naval wing asper given official information

it is as

Educational Qualifications

Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university

Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them

They are required to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by 05th December, 2013
17th September 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Next army selection date
18th September 2013, 10:02 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## After 12th standard with commerce, you can join in Indian Army by clearing NDA EXAM
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,NAVY & AIRFORCE wings of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern in any discipline & for NAVY,AIRFORCE WINGS is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with mathematics,physics subjects from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & there is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates
## Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply for NDA EXAM
## UPSC release the NDA notification on 21/12/2013 and the last date to apply is 20/01/2013
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
18th July 2014, 09:15 PM
salomon9

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2910997]Sir
i 18 yrs old man and want to join indian army i am in 12th std. But i have commerce withouth math,so plz tell me that can i join army if yes then what was the date of the forms & exams. Of nda plz. tell me as soon as possible
1st November 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

After 12th class what is the procedure joining NDA institute for coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?