11th February 2018, 06:05 PM
Rashmi Smriti

How to enter Banking sector after BBA from Bangalore University?

Hi! This is Rashmi B. I am pursuing my 2nd semester BBA from Bangalore University. I have keen interest in banking. May I know how will I start my journey of cracking bank exams and also the post that I need to apply. Which all entrance exams are there and any short term courses after BBA which I can pursue?

21st February 2018, 09:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter Banking sector after BBA from Bangalore University?

For recruitment in banking sector, you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for recruitment.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You are not eligible to appear for examination now. The examination is conducted in Preliminary, Mains and Interview stages. To get syllabus for preparation for examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
21st February 2018, 09:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You need to crack entrance examination like Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written test for the post of Clerk and Probationary officer.

Eligibility criteria for the exam:

Bachelor of Business Administration candidates can apply for IBPS CWE exam for both the posts.

Age limit is 20-30 years for PO and 20-28 years for Clerk.

You can also apply for Clerk and PO exam of PO.
22nd February 2018, 03:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Bank jobs after completing BBA degree.

The eligibility requirements are mentioned below:

- The candidate should have completed a graduation level degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage required is 50%.
- The age limit should be between 20 - 28 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for any private/ government sector.
To get bank jobs in government sector, you need to apply for entrance exam and qualify in the exam.
22nd February 2018, 07:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Banking sector then it is not necessary to pursue any short term courses.
You can crack examination only on the basis of your hard labour.
You only need to complete graduation to be eligible for this.
You need to apply for bank jobs online.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of bachelor degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent aggregate in graduation.
Candidate age should be under 21 years to 30 years. 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?