20th November 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

What can I do further after 12th to enter the Banking sector?

I have recently give board exam and I am average student I want to take commerce and do further banking. Line interest so what I do course after 12 th

20th November 2015, 08:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do further after 12th to enter the Banking sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently give board exam and I am average student I want to take commerce and do further banking. Line interest so what I do course after 12 th
After completion of 12th standard in commerce, you can do B.Com degree to become an officer in Banking sector.

You can also apply for clerical post in banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligibility bank PO and clerical exam.

Age criteria:-

For clerical post= 18 to 28 years.

For PO post= 18 to 30 years.
21st November 2015, 02:49 PM
Anita Malviya

Thumbs up Re: What can I do further after 12th to enter the Banking sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Firstly you complete your graduation course in any subject with 60-65%. After this you are eligible for the post of bank sector.
21st November 2015, 08:28 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What can I do further after 12th to enter the Banking sector?

Dear friend after completing your 12th you can take coaching for banking and apply for the post of Clerk. But according to my point of view you should have go for your graduation and than you have better opportunities in spite of now. After completing your graduation you can go for Clerical and PO both posts or also fill some other category posts like UPSC , NDA, CDS, SSC also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?