26th January 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%

i m btech in electronics and instrumention with 69.14 % i want to enter into software industry i have done ccna certification what else i need to do to get into this industry ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  2. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  3. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  4. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  5. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  9. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  12. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  14. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?