12th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get information on Job walkins?

Hello Sir/Mam,

How to find a opening or any walkin is there because that information is not reach to me.
i upload to my resume in nokri,monstor,timesjobs etc.. but they people just send me the consoltancy address and small company name..

Thanks & Regards,
Dhaval

14th May 2014, 09:49 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get information on Job walkins?

This is the same problem which many of the candidates face now a days the reason is straight forward. Big MNC companies who are conducting walk-ins never use to post the information on the internet because they don't want a huge crowd to be present for the selection process as they need very few for the job roles and that's the reason you are not getting much of information in almost all the leading job portals but only the information of small companies. My personal advice will be never reject the small companies instead attend them and if you feel that you are interested in the type of job which they are going to offer then better join them even if salary is less. Once you have 2-3 years of experience you can jump in to the other bigger MNC companies easily than waiting now for a long time. There are certain points which you can follow up to get the information on walk-ins as much as possible,

-> If you are just passed out candidate from college then try to talk with your college placement officials as they will have more information on the off-campus walking interviews since companies use to contact them directly if anything is going to happen around your college area.

-> Talk with friends who are in different colleges are who are in the same boat of seeking for a job so that they can let you know about the information on off-campus walk-in interviews. If you find it difficult to find out friends from different colleges and place then you need to ask Facebook to help you.

-> Inform your entire family circle that you are in search for a job so that whenever they get any information on job requirement they can refer you for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?