27th September 2011, 01:07 PM
daya.jd2

How to fill the application form of RBI Officer in Grade B?

how to fill application form of rbi officer in grade b...please tell me the procedure

1st April 2017, 12:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the application form of RBI Officer in Grade B?

The entrance examination is conducted by Reserve Bank of India every year for recruitment of Grade B officer. If you meet educational and age criteria, you can just follow given below steps to apply for entrance exam.

Step I: Visit the official website of RBI. Here click on link for apply online to RBI Grade B officer.

Step II: Enter your personal details, upload your photograph and signature.

Step III: Pay required examination fee and finally submit it.

For last year notification and its details, Click Here . This year examination notification is yet to be released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?