22nd March 2015, 12:04 PM
mr. shubham sharma

How to fill up ITI admission form of Donbosco Technical School Calcutta?

How I fill my iti admission form for Donbosco technical school of the calcutta? Help me in filling it up.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Donbosco school at Siliguri
  2. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  3. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  4. Admission process and eligibility for ITI in Indore?
  5. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  6. How to get admission in PUSA ITI and the date of sale of ITI Pusa form?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  9. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%
  10. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  11. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
  12. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  14. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  16. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  17. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?
22nd March 2015, 03:10 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to fill up ITI admission form of Donbosco Technical School Calcutta?

Don Bosco School, Park Circus, Kolkata has various courses running every year. ICSE admission from class KG to 10th, ISC which takes admission for class 11th and 12th under two streams.

One is science stream which comprises of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Environment science and Biology. Second stream is Commerce which comprises of English, Commerce, Accounts, Mathematics, Economics and Business studies.

Technical Section of Don Bosco School admits or offers a job oriented training for Mechanical engineering and ETE engineers for ITI exam i.e. Industrial Institute Exam, For Don Bosco Technical Institute Diploma and last for CVE i.e. Certificate of Vocational education.

This year admission for 2015 - 2016 started on March 16th 2015 and Closed on March 17, 2015. For the admission for ITI, candidates are to fill the application form available online at Click here for admission , which is now closed. Therefore, I request you to keep visiting the site in the month of March so that you should not miss any admission related information.
28th June 2015, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill up ITI admission form of Donbosco Technical School Calcutta?

i want to be admitted for iti electrician course in donbosco, parkcircus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?