18th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Ssunitha

Am I eligible for MS in USA after doing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science with 65%?

respected sir iam doing my 3rd year b.tech of computer sciencs....with 65% that iam eligible for ms in usa......with best university

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MS in USA after doing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science with 65%?
  2. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  3. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  4. How to prepare for GATE after doing 3rd year B.Tech in computer science
  5. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  6. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  9. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  10. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  11. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  12. What is better after my 4th year computer science?
  13. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  14. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours? -- [New]
  15. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  16. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
28th November 2011, 01:52 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Am I eligible for MS in USA after doing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science with 65%?

Hi Sunitha,
as a 3rd year student you are not eligible to do MS. To do MS you should have your graduation certificate with you. at the time of your joining they will ask for your graduation certificate.
as a 3rd year student you can write GRE tofel exams but you cant do MS.
to get into good university after b.tech you should have good GRE score. prepare well for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?