20th January 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?

I want to know about b.tech. mechanical summer training in america.
I am azad khan b.tech student in lpu punjab

Related Questions:
  1. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  2. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  5. How to get summer internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  10. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  11. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
27th January 2011, 02:38 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to get summer internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?

buddy for a us internships you have 2 options
1.INDUSTRY internships
2.Univesity internship
while industry internships are hard to come by and mostly IITians manage to get in.
Most people go to universities:: for these you have to apply to universities( professors) separately where they have you department or a related position....you need to have high academics literally excellent topper kind....if you thinks ths too much ... here is the bouncer that is not enough.. you need to have recommendations from reputed profs ,, 2 recommendations generally
... it would help if you have papers published.
some of the reputed Universities are
MIT,University of Washington, UTAH
since you are not from IIT's IT-BHU,ISM, OR IISc.... i'll suggest you leave the top ones and try state universities
wishes
diego
27th January 2011, 02:59 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to get summer internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?

well for us internships you have 2 options::
1. industry
2. universities
for industries mostly iitians, ismites,iisc. get them
generally most people goto universities ... you have to apply to them separately
to profs... you must have t stellar acads.... and you must also get recommendations from reputed profs... generally 2,,
if you have published any papers that would be handy
... since you are not IIT,ISM,IIsc. Background
i'll suggest you to leave out top/ biggest ones and try with others
wishes
diego
11th August 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

how to get summer internship in USA after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering?
11th August 2011, 02:46 PM
vallapu kishan

1. industry
2. universities
generally most people goto universities ... you have to apply to them separately
to profs... you must have t stellar acads.... and you must also get recommendations from reputed profs... generally 2,,
15th November 2011, 11:02 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

1. industry
2. universities
26th January 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

advantages of getting summer training for btech students in usa?
4th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer training in foreign universities after my 1st year of Btech mining engineering from ISM
20th May 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in U.S.A in mechanical engineering after b.tech?
With less economy.
Suggest to fill the internship for MNCs
26th October 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get summer internship in USA after my 2nd year of Btech electrical engineering from IIT Indore.
17th March 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

.I am pursuing B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication right now. My whole family is going to U.S.A. through F4 visa. so I want to get intership or training in summer vacation in U.S.A..how can i get that????
10th July 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my b.tech. from nit warangal.Can I get an intern from USA?
29th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

procedure for university internship in uk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?