22nd August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in AFMC Pune?

Hello sir,I Have given my xam in 2011,but i failed that time.In 2012 again i have given xam in that i got compart in phy and nw i have cleared my phy paper.would i get admission in AFMC PUNE.?

30th June 2015, 12:25 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in AFMC Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,I Have given my xam in 2011,but i failed that time.In 2012 again i have given xam in that i got compart in phy and nw i have cleared my phy paper.would i get admission in AFMC PUNE.?
AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College. AFMC MBBS examination is a medical entrance exam which is conducted by the Armed Forced Medical College Pune. This is an UG level entrance exam which can be given by the interested candidates who are seeking admission in this college to study MBBS.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Anyone who wants to appear for this examination should have english, physics, chemistry and biology at 10+2 level and one should have passed in these subjects at first attempt.
  • You should have 60% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together and along with that 50%+ marks should be there in each of the science subject.
  • You should also hve more than 60% of marks in english language.
  • This examination can also be given by the candidates who are about to appear for their final board examination.
Selection procedure: You have to apply for this examination and at the same time sit for the AIPMT exam. After the AIPMT result is declared based on that candidates will be shortlisted by AFMC for interview. You will be then called for a test of english language, comprehension, logic and reasoning and psychological assessment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?