21st July 2014, 01:37 PM
Therealatul

Can I get admission in AFMC pune after passing 12th? What is the procedure?

Can I get admission in AFMC Pune after 12th ?
& If Yes then please tell me the procedure.

27th September 2015, 05:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AFMC pune after passing 12th? What is the procedure?

AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical Corps.

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the exam :

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination in the first attempt with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in physics,chemistry and biology from a recognized board.

-The candidate must be medically fit as per required standards for the Armed Forces.

-Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for the post.

-The candidate age must not exceed 22 years for 10+2 or equivalent and 24 years for B.Sc passed examination or appearing in final B.Sc examination.

Eligible candidates who wishes to get admission in AFMC Pune has to appear for AIPMT exam.

Candidate appearing for the AIPMT examination will have to register and apply online to AFMC Pune on the website http://www.afmc.nic.in, or http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with the AIPMT roll number .

Exam pattern :

There will be 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects.The question paper will carry of 720 marks. Each question will carry four marks and there will be deduction of one mark for each wrong attempt .

Question Paper will be asked in both English and Hindi Language.Question will be based on syllabus of high school and intermediate as prescribed by NCERT.

Candidates who will secure lesser marks/lower than 50th percentile will not be considered for admission to AFMC Pune.
8th April 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in AFMC pune after passing 12th? What is the procedure?

From where we get forms or what is the fee and what was
the duration of the training of AFMC?
11th July 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in class 12th at present. When should I fill my application. Should I do that now ,I mean in July 2019?..please clear my doubt...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?