22nd January 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get AFMC forms in Pune?

where i can get afmc form in pune?,,,,please tell me the location to get the form

24th January 2012, 08:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get AFMC forms in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i can get afmc form in pune?,,,,please tell me the location to get the form
If you are planning to appear for the upcoming Armed Force Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam, you have got to apply online. There is no provision form offline application forms and the online application forms will be available on the official website of the Institutes.
Information regarding the issuance of application form will be, most probably, announced in the month of February 2012 as the examination has been scheduled on 06-05-2012.
To keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of Armed Force Medical College.
3rd April 2014, 07:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I get AFMC forms in Pune?

You will get the admission form online in the official website. Eligibility wise, for joining the Army Medical Corps, candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956. Candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age . Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. Any applicant who has attempted more than two chances in final MBBS exam are barred from applying. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?